Intuitive Anatomy (ThetaHealing®)
September 13 @ 8:00 am - September 30 @ 5:00 pmAED8800
13 – 30 September 2019
13 – 14 Sept: 9am -7pm
15,16 and 17 Sept: 3pm- 10pm
18 – 19 Sept: off
20-21 Sept: 9pm-7pm
22, 23 and 24 Sept: 3pm-10pm
25-26 Sept: off
27-28 Sept: 9pm-7pm
29-30 Sept: 3pm-10pm
The Intuitive Anatomy Seminar is an in-depth journey of discovery that takes ThetaHealing® Practitioners through the Body Intuitive, allowing them to intimately and intuitively meet the organs and systems. The student will discover the emotions and Beliefs that are inherent in the body. This seminar offers healing to the bodies systems through the release of accumulated energetic emotions. We then explore the beliefs held in each system and their relationships to physical “dis-ease”. Students have ample time for self-healing and work with other seminar members to clear limiting Beliefs. This is the seminar for the serious ThetaHealing Practitioners who desire to become highly skilled at scanning and healing within the physical body using the ThetaHealing Technique.
In the Intuitive Anatomy Seminar the ThetaHealing Instructor guides the student to:
- Learn the magic of the human body
- Learn that disease and disorders go hand in hand with the demonstration of emotions
- Come to the realization that emotions are signals that the body is out of balance
- Discover new emotional Programs and Beliefs that are attached to every body system
- Understand how much space is taken up by negative emotions
- Know the specific Beliefs that come with diseases
- Practice seeing into the body with body scans. honor the client’s free agency
The clearer students become, the easier it is for them to work on their clients, and themselves. In each system, the student will encounter emotions, challenges and issues that they’ve carried for a very long time. This seminar is designed for the Creator to groom healers. The friendships that come out of this seminar can be forever.
Seminar Includes: ThetaHealing Intuitive Anatomy Manual & Anatomical Chart Book
This seminar is a 3 week seminar. It is generally offered 5 days on and then 2 days off for 3 weeks.
Prerequisites: Basic DNA, Advanced DNA, Dig Deeper